Still Standing

 Here we are again at the beginning of a brand New Year! Yes, we are still standing after going through a world wind of highs and lows in 2022…well it is behind us now and we start a new game in 2023! I already know, it will be a year full of drama, political, and otherwise to keep us all distracted from setting our own personal goals and achievements. However, to keep standing, we have to find the balance in everything within our lives. This year should be a year of self-care, because we have been tossed all over the place in the last four years. It’s not just the politics, it is the negativity in our society at this time that drains this life-giving greatness that we can achieve, if we apply ourselves. My suggestion for this year is to completely be about self-care, seeking to find the equilibrium and balance, that we all need to truly be better.

My View from The Front Porch is going to be all about how I can make changes for the greatest outcome in 2023 that will benefit my health and wellness. I think this will be the greatest contribution to myself and my family. I am looking forward to anything that I can do to set a positive example for my family because I want to change the World by starting at Home!

I hope that for our kids we all will chose peace and love! So let’s begin today by One Act of Kindness from wherever We are and Change the World!

Remember We are Still Standing because We still have something to do…Let’s Do It!!

Comments

Popular Posts